Tagged by BayQuarterHorse. Since life is crawling by right now, gonna go for it before I pass out for a week and miss applesauce and zoo shenanigans.
1 - You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2 - Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4 - You have to choose 10 (nah.) to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5 - Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him. (nahhh.)
6 - No tag backs. (clearly.)
7 - No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people. (guess who is ignoring tagging rules again. seriously, why do I even try.)
10 Things About Me:
1. I don't 'like' things. I obsessive over them for extended periods of time, and allow them to commandeer control of my pencil/brain/life. It is a diseaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!! >8O
2. There has been at least one aspect of Homestuck on every page of my sketchbook for.... thirty seven pages. The last fourteen contain nothing else.
3. I have vivid and strange dreams, which I forget about thirty to forty minutes after waking up, but for the weirdest one. I don't mean strange like, oh hey look, his head is an apple, huh, I mean strange as in 'I am a lion high priest of a suicide cult'/'I am a gay warlock defending a cliff city from hordes of 8-Bit undead made of organs and sticks'/'I am the last survivor of a colony targeted by pumpkin zombies swimming through a pond of toxic waste that's burning my skin off'. Genuinely, terrifying 'wtf' dreams.
4. I've always loved to read, but have sadly little time to do so these days. I've barely made a dent in my list, and it is depressing.
5. I toss and turn and fight with my covers and sheets in the night until I look like the victim of a failed lynching or an escaped mummy by the time morning rolls around.
6. I'm terrified of talking in front of people, and ramble worse than usual when I do, and I ramble pretty badly normally. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't automatically make internet references.
7. I still dress like a five year old allowed to do so herself for the first time. Bright, clashing colors and patterns and rainboots and hats. It's fabulous.
8. I climb into small/high places to curl up and sleep sometimes. The top shelf of my closet, under my bed, the cabinet in the office; I drag in blankets and quilts and pillows and nest.
9. I sometimes feel like my skin is too tight and I could just burst out and explode. This is usually when I start twitching worse than usual, so I go out on my bike or for a run (yes, really, a run, that's how bad it is, I voluntarily run).
10. I roleplay adv lit on gaia, but the threads rarely end up getting far off the ground, and my favorite part remains building the thread, making graphics, and fleshing out the profile.
Questions I got:
1. Favorite movie?
Hmm. I can never decide these things. Right now, at this moment, I think it'd be... Inception, Hocus Pocus, or Midnight in Paris.
2. Secret obsession?
I'm honored you think I can keep anything secret for any amount of time. So, instead, I'll tell you about how I obsess over bands and acquire their entire discography because I stumbled across one amazing song by them. Point in case; The Killers, the Used, and Coheed and Cambria.
3. I will go down with this SHIP=>
See, I don't have OTPs. I'm pretty chill with anything, and the best part about threesomes is that everyone wins. >8]
That being said, the one I've put the most thought and heart into is probably Arthur/Eames, which is wonderful to read when the author's put actual thought into their interaction. The psychological factors are my favorite part.
4. Sherlock fan? Yes or Yes?
Yes. Hell yes. HELL. FUCKING. YES.
5. Play any video games?
Oblivion, Fable II&III, Assassin's Creeds II, and Viva Pinata. Also Hobbit for gameboy.
6. 20 awesome points if you know Dr. Gregory House's (from House) address! (DONT CHEAT)
221 Baker Street, CLEARLY. I went through a House phase freshman year (during the comic I did for Lit about Orpheus and Eurydice, I think?).
7. Jimmy is made of= puppies/kittens/smiles/sex/tea/all of the above
ALL OF THE ABOVE!! (but mostly tea, by now, I think.)
8. Where would you LOVE to go?
Mmm, Narnia and Westeros are out, I suppose? Venice. Definitely.
9. Speak anything interesting?
An advanced form of Gibberish, with a penchant for the gobbledegook dialect.
10. If you were a stripper, what name would you choose?
Momma K. If this is a serious question (though clearly I would make a very poor stripper, lacking both the attention span and social comfort necessary), probably something suitably stupid like Satin.
I ASK YOU, SIR.
1. Sweaters or sweatshirts?
2. In the event of an uprising orchestrated entirely by chickens wielding bedazzled Goblin-made weaponry, who would you rather have at your back?
3. Tragedy or comedy?
4. What is the craziest fan theory you've encountered for any long-running series? (Jon Snow's parentage, Ashirogi Muto writing Death Note, the trees have epilepsy, etc).
5. Song that always manages to touch you.
6. If you could see any musical with any of the casts who've performed it, which one would you see?
7. TAKE HOLD OF MY ANKLE.
8. Favorite color!
9. Favorite childhood cartoon/show/movie.
10. Find the nearest book, turn the page 197, put your finger down randomly--what sentence did you find??
TAGGED (everyone has already been tagged. whelp.)
(alternately, THIS IS STUPID.)